ANNABEL HARTE, OUR GOLDY GIRL.
Annabel grew up on the Gold Coast, often spending long days at the beautiful beaches with her friends. She studied Fine Arts (Acting) at QUT in Brisbane and then moved to Sydney in 2018. She made her acting debut in the Outhouse Theatre Production of Gloria in 2019, dabbled in voice over work in 2020 and won Best Actress for her short film, Hens Night, at SmartFone Flickerfest. Now that she can travel across the border again, she's been spending much loved holiday time back home on the glorious Goldy.
Describe your perfect three days at this beach.
Disclosure: My perfect itinerary involves lots of swimming and eating!
- Breaky at Palm Springs
- Swim at Burleigh beach
- Lunch at Light Years
- Shop along James Street
- Pizza or fish and chips on Burleigh Headland for sunset.
- Early walk around Burleigh Head National Park and stop off for a swim at Echo Beach along the way.
- Breaky at Commune or Social Brew.
- Stand up paddle board around Tallebudgera Creek.
- Arvo drinks at Burleigh Pavilion or Rosellas.
- Dinner at Rick Shores.
- Breaky and a shop at the Village Markets (only on every second Sunday).
- Walk from Burleigh Beach to Miami along the Esplanade, swim at Miami and walk back.
- Lunch at North Burleigh Surf Club.
- Swim at Burleigh beach.
- Dinner and drinks at Burleigh Brewing Company.
Iconic must-see spots?
Miami Marketta, Currumbin rock pools, walk along The Spit, camp at Mount Tamborine, camp at tipplers on South Stradbroke Island, surf at Currumbin Alley.
Your beach day essential items?
Hat, sunnies, sunscreen and zinc, beach umbrella, UE boom, towel.
Favourite book you've read this Summer?
The Dry by Jane Harper. Loved the film as well!
Favourite Insta handle?
Go to summer recipe?
Prawn and fennel salad.
Summer Drink of Choice?
Watermelon Margarita and Stone and Wood Pacific Ale.
Top Health & Beauty tip?
- 100% UV and polarised sunnies
- Bare Minerals Cleansing Oil to remove make up
- Go-To Face Hero before bed 2-3 times a week
- Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Tinted Moisturizer instead of foundation
- Don’t go crazy with too many skin care products
What is your favourite outfit in the collection & how would you style it?
The Seafoam Ruffled Cotton Broderie Top and the Brown Pins Ruffled Cotton Broderie Short together as a set. All white is super fresh and speaks summer. It can be dressed up with a small heel or dressed down with some sneakers or sandals. Off the shoulder is also flattering and very feminine. I also love to purchase a set; it feels like you get three outfits in one!
All images by Annabel Harte.