Are you really good at retail?
Charming at customer service?
Up sell harder than a Happy Meal?
Brilliant at tying bows?
An organised octopus?
And do you wish to step into the inner workings of a boutique national brand?
You will be our front of house, back of house and treat your customers like your new born babies.
You must love colour, fashion & have a passion about going above & beyond to make every customer feel super special.
We would love to meet you!
You’ll be part of a dynamic, very creative, very fast & very hardworking team.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate and efficient processing and packing of online orders, returns,
- queries and assisting with showroom sales.
- Effective coordination of our warehouse and liaising with our sales & marketing team.
- Ensuring all stock deliveries are received, checked and warehoused in an efficient timely manner.
- Fold, steam & pack like a perfectionist boss.
- Managing and maintaining the organisation of stockrooms with a obsessively tidy eye.
- Mini stock-takes & monthly stock takes.
- Managing our VIP Loyalty program.
- Assisting the team with fit notes, social media, photoshoots, pop up shops, showroom sales.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Brilliant customer service skills, a confident phone & email manner and the ability to deal with phone and online inquiries with a friendly but very polished approach.
- Make styling suggestions and intrinsically understand our clients and our brand.
- A thorough understanding of Shopify (or similar), returns & order processing.
- At least 2 year’s prior experience in a similar e-commerce/retail/warehouse role.
- Excellent attention to detail and an obsession for organisation.
- A team player attitude and a willingness to pitch in, as a part of a small boutique office.
- A flexible and professional approach to work.
- Initiative and the ability to work as a highly motivated self-starter who is driven to completely own your space.
- Basic graphic design skills, while not essential, will be viewed very favourably.
- A current open driver’s license.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun & growing creative team in the beautiful King William Road precinct.
- Two very beautiful and friendly dogs on site.
- Accessible parking.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your skill set in a creative and fast paced environment.
- Generous staff discounts for you and immediate family.
Please send us a (short – we have the attention span of a goldfish) video
about how excellent you are & your email & CV to: